Friday, January 25, 2008

Off to the mailbox we go...

Getting to our mailbox has become a bit of an adventure.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. So was it completely buried the first day?

Tyra said...

George is such a cute and happy kid!! I am jealous I wish we had some snow. We don't have any snow al all here and it is crazy cold. Like it has been 20 below with the wind chill 3 below without the last few days. It is so cold and not even pretty and white. I hate it. There is no point to the cold if you don't have snow.

La said...

How you guys got like a foot on more snow then us down here in the valley. Your poor mailbox has been through a lot. George is so cute.

Anonymous said...

When did you guys move to the North Pole? If I were you I'd probably stop getting my mail. We have the same problem as Tyra, cold without snow. How do kids play in the bitter, humid cold? At least there's fun to be had in the snow. So a tiny part of me does miss the snow.

nicole said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe that you guys actually got that much snow! We heard that there was supposed to be another big storm today? Anyway, haven't heard if it actually happened or not.


Family Photo Booth Pic