Charlie has been blessed with big buns which we have been told will thin out once he starts walking but for the time being he and George wear the same size diaper (size 5) which Charlie completely fills out and George does not. Tonight we got some cute pictures during bath time.
Monday, January 28, 2008
rub-a-dub-chub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
9 comments:
Way cute pictures, and I love how the slideshow was put together! So cute!
I had to laugh at Charlie's buns because they totally remind me of Ruby's. However, she's been walking for 7 months now, and hers still haven't thinned down!
K, that poor boy. That is total humiliation ammo for when he is older. He is SO chunky but OH so cute. Your boys have the cutest smiles ever. No joke. I am so excited, Charlie and I are having our birthdays so soon! Woohoo Charlie!
I can't believe that Charlie is almost 1. When is his birthday?
You know he is not going to be very happy with you when he is older for posting that. Ahh the joys of being a Mom.
Holy Bootay!!!!
Wow. What a chunk. That is so funny! Very cute slideshow.
that was a cute slideshow...you just want to pinch his cheeks.
What cute big buns! It's cute to have big buns at this age, if only it were cute when you're 26!
That was a way cute slideshow. I think it's funny that I just posted pics of my little dude in the tub and used the same title without seeing yours first. Funny!
Size 5 really? Wow!
Loved the photos. You have such beautiful boys!You guys always take such great photos and capture the moments so well. Love the cheeks...butt cheeks that is. :)
Post a Comment