Amy, you kinda look like a vampire. I just finished New Moon so maybe that is my problem. Besides, I hated New Moon more than the first one. Bella is super lame. Can't stand her. Hugh!!! I love photobooth friday's. Its fun. I miss you. See you on Tuesday.
I was just looking at this picture again and I had to comment on Charlie's totally chubby profile. What a cute boy. I love that kid. I just want kiss his cheekys.
8 comments:
Amy, you kinda look like a vampire. I just finished New Moon so maybe that is my problem. Besides, I hated New Moon more than the first one. Bella is super lame. Can't stand her. Hugh!!!
I love photobooth friday's. Its fun. I miss you. See you on Tuesday.
That doesn't look like you to me! I have seen you with your hair straight once and it was on this computer! Looks like you are having so much fun!
My eyes do look freaky but George looks adorable so I had to post it.
He does look adorable. Got to love that winning smile!
I hadn't even noticed George because I was distracted by your fangs. :) J/K
George is the cutest.
I was just looking at this picture again and I had to comment on Charlie's totally chubby profile. What a cute boy. I love that kid. I just want kiss his cheekys.
You do have the most adorable children, Bella...I mean, Amy.
Great picture, you are such a fun Mom!
Post a Comment